Last updated: 11/04/18
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US ON OUR SITE. We and our service providers collect the Personal Information set forth below in order to provide our Site to you, or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the Personal Information we request, we may not be able to provide you with our Site. The Personal Information we and our service providers collect includes but is not limited to:Your name;Email address;Address;Company name;Job title;Phone;Communications you send to us.
6. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through our Site, then such Personal Information may be used in the following ways: (i) to provide, analyze, administer, and improve our Site and services, (ii) to contact you in connection with our Site and certain services, notifications, events, programs or offerings that you may have registered for, (iii) to send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for, (iv) to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of our Site and services that you are authorized to access; (v) for recruiting and human resources administration purposes, and (vi) to protect our rights and/or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of our Site.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.We reserve the right to retain any Personal Information as long as the Personal Information are needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes that are described in Section 6 (The Purposes For Which We Use Personal Information), and (ii) comply with applicable law.
9. OPTING-OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us, or by responding to the emails directly and requesting removal if such a link is not available. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communications preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our services. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request).
10. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS.Please note that our Site is directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using our Site, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Personal Information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy. Depending on where you live, you may have additional rights under applicable law, such as the rights to export or object to or restrict the processing of Personal Information, and the right to erasure of Personal Information. To exercise such rights, please contact us and we will promptly respond in accordance with applicable law.
11. DATA SECURITY. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
13. HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS. Stenovate does not track Site users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Accordingly, we do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
14. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of Personal Information about you by Stenovate to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.